- Information we collect about you and how we collect
- User Provided Information
The hotel obtains the information you provide when you proceed in general with actions for accommodations in our hotel, , conduct business, opted in to receive news and offers from the hotel and use Applications related to our services, through our web sites, reservation and call centers, social media, when you otherwise voluntarily provide it to us, When you download and register to such an application which is optional, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Applications unless you register. When you register or use our web sites and / or an Application, you are required to provide certain personal data (such as your first and last name, email address, password etc.) by filling in the fields identified as mandatory in the registration form on the login page or document.
You will also be asked to provide personal information for special purposes as when making a reservation through our Call Center or Hotels, during your stay at the Hotel etc. among others
- contact information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- credit card number or other payment account number, billing address, and other payment and billing information (“Payment Information”);
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us;
- information necessary to fulfil special requests (e.g., health conditions that require specific accommodation);
- guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, and goods and services purchased;
- information collected through the use card key and other security systems; and
- in limited cases, information relating to the credit of
We may collect Personal Information from a variety of sources including:
- through the Site;
- through reservation and call centers;
- through social media and brand channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter);
- when you otherwise voluntarily provide it to us
Providing your sensitive personal data is optional and you may still be able to use the web sites and / or the Applications and all of its features. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions, under the condition that you give us your consent with a direct opt in a relevant specific request of our, noting to you that you can opt out at any time of by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepting our services and products and the use of our web sites and / or our related with our hotel application you give us the explicit consent to collect, process, use and store your personal data according to the applicable laws and this contract.
The use of the web site and / or our Applications is not intended for use by minors under the legal age requirement. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our web site and / or our Applications. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are under the legal age requirement, please do not visit our web sites, don’t register to our Applications, don’t make any use of the above or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted, upon the minor’s parent or guardian notification. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at email@example.com
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and without limiting any other provision of this Policy, the hotel disclaims any liability for any personal data submitted in contravention of this clause.
- Purposes of processing
- We collect, process, use and store your personal data:
- To authenticate you when log in to our web sites, our application and wi-fi;
- To fulfill of reservation or information requests and to remember your preferences and registration information;
- To provide our services to you
- To measure and obtain data for administrative and other communication purposes and in order to operate and improve the effectiveness of our services, our websites and the Programs and Applications related to the operations of the
- To comply with applicable law;
- To support IT purposes;
- To support operational procedures;
- Data sharing and transfers
- We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- With government or law enforcement authorities, where required by applicable law in order to comply with any court order or other legal obligation, or respond to a government request;
- When we consider in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others or to investigate theft or fraud;
- With Service Providers and data controllers, which we use in order to execute and improve our services and support our business;
- For the purposes of special programs, according to the more specific terms and conditions if/when you choose to participate.
those terms and policies using the links on the service sign-in page, or by visiting the Internet provider’s website.
- Business Partners: We may partner with other persons or companies jointly or separately to provide you with products, services, or offers based upon your experiences at our properties and may share your information with our business partners accordingly. For example, we may help, after having been asked from you and informed you about, to arrange among others rental cars or other means of transport, external activities, visits to places or other services from our business partners, and share personal information with our business partners in order to provide those
These Suppliers independently provide their services, it will be clearly stated that their services do not concern us and may include other hotels, airlines, car rental companies, service providers, companies that organize package tours or bookings. All services provided by third parties are characterized in this way and are not related to our own services. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies and rules of providing the things and services of all third part service providers whose products or services you acquire through this website or through any or our employees. Keep in mind that these third parties may also contact you if they need to ask for additional information about you for providing their services or responding to a request you have submitted. We are not responsible for any communication that will be directly with them and you. The hotel and its affiliates expressly disclaim any liability and the under- accepting guest hereby waives any claims which may be brought against the same for any kind of loss, injury or any kind of damages resulting from the services provided by the as above independent providers of services or goods.
- Service Providers: We rely on third parties to provide services and products on our behalf and potentially share your personal information with them, as the case may be. In general, our service providers are required by law to protect your personal information and may not use or share your personal information unless required by law. We may also share your information with service providers and third partners so that you can create visiting programs by selecting sights visits and other activities from the lists we have configured for you according to your preferences and third party information.
- Data Retention Period
We will retain User provided data for as long as you use our web sites and / or our Application and for a reasonable time thereafter so as to fulfill the afore mentioned purposes or to respect any applicable laws or statutes of limitation or terms of this Policy. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 12 months and thereafter may store it in a non identifiable aggregate form.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to reasonably protect your personal data against unauthorized and unlawful access and processing or accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, use or disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to services through our web sites and/ or our Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We request you not to share your password with anyone else.
We make every effort to ensure as fully as possibly the secure use of our web sites or our Applications. (It is important to note that any e-mail communication is not secure. This is a risk inherent in the use of e-mail. Please be aware of this when requesting information or sending forms to us by e-mail. We recommend that you do not include any confidential information (i.e. credit card information) when using e-mail. For your protection our e-mail responses to you will not include any any confidential information).
- Your Rights
According to applicable laws, you have the right to information, access, rectification, blocking, and/or requesting deletion and objection to processing, to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority) and to data portability, in relation to the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy while using our websites and / or services and / or Applications, or in case you want to exercise your rights, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Consents